Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wedding Thought of the Day

If I could only let you know one thing I would tell you that no matter what anyone says Do What You Want for your wedding.

There have been so many brides who come to me and say ohhh I can't do that at my wedding because so and so wants to do it for there wedding or that has already been done… My answer is SO What!

This is YOUR wedding you will be the only person that has regrets of what you did or did not do for your own wedding. No one else's thoughts or opinion matters because again it is YOUR wedding. I stress that to all brides.

Your wedding is not a competition nor should it be. If you have been to a wedding and found things you liked incorporate them into your wedding IT'S OK to do!! No one corners the market on a wedding idea they are not copyrighted. So if you find something you like do it or put a nice spin on it so it reflects your personality!

Remember it's the one day in your life that it's all about YOU, YOU, YOU; it's your day to shine, you are the STAR of the show!! So in the end it needs to be what you want so it relects your personaity!

Be blessed and Not stressed on your wedding day! Happy planning to you!

It's Your Magical Moment Wedding with Our Personal Touch!

Be sure to visit our website at www.magicalmomentweddings.com

No comments: